Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Coping Bucket Project

I have decided to provide a "coping bucket" to whoever needs and wants one...FREE OF CHARGE!
 
I want to spread the message of love and healing as far as possible.  But I need your help!  Will you post my button on your blog?  Let's get the message that healing is possible out to everyone.  
Email me your name and address to abattleworthwinning@gmail.com and I'll ship one out to you within 2 weeks!
 
Please pass this along.  Let's help everyone we can!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this blog - it makes me smile and realize that we all have something to deal with and that our struggles do not define who we are. I would love to post your button but I don't know how :) You are fantastic - totally going to copy this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Tami Warner are truely amazing!! I dont know what I would do with out you! You inspire me to do better & to be better!

    ReplyDelete