Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Plastering This All Over My House!

I LOVE this quote!  I need to print this out and plaster it all over.  I want to see this in every room.  I want to never forget!  If I start today I will thank myself in a year.  I'll thank myself if I only lose 30-40 pounds!  I'll thank myself because I will feel better, I'll fit into smaller clothes!  It won't take as much effort to tie my shoes.  I won't huff and puff my way up a flight of stairs.  My battle with overeating and binging will be a little bit easier to over come.  


So, what do you want to start today that you'll be thanking yourself for in a year?  Do you want to learn a new hobby?  Do you want to exercise more?  Do you want to control your eating?  Do you want to get control of your finances?


You can start anything!  Imagine how good it will feel in a year?  Think about how fast this last year has flown by.  The time will go just as fast.  So, what do you say?  What should we start today?

2 comments:

  1. I started my journey last Tuesday. One week into it already and I'm already thankful for that one week! This quote is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true! I feel like this every year "boy I wish I'd started a year ago"

    I started a new blog about this journey. :)

    Come by and visit if you get the chance...

    Health NOT to Health NUT

    ReplyDelete